With Shonu! after a long time...

It was 2010. When I went to a personality development camp as a junior apprentice for Shri Shikaripura Krishnamurty to Agalpady High School, I met her. A decent, good girl who accompanied Murthy Sir in his Human Resource Programme. For me it was an unexpected opportunity to spend time with school children. I gladly agreed when Murthy Sir asked me to accompany him. It was one of my memorable camps. We were 20-30 in the teem.  Among them, Raikar, Swathi and I were in one group.The food, the students and teachers there and the issue we had to deal with, has given me a lot more courage and changed my way of looking at things.

Swathi was born in Bangalore, stayed in Mangalore all her life til then. She has a Masters Degree in Microbiology, and has done her Vidvat in Bharatanatyam last year. After a long time, an year may be, I had a chat with her. A simple message of 'gn:)' bought us close again. We chatted nearly for three hours.  We shared our where-beings, our new hobbies, cherished our memories and went back to 2010 and came back.

We both didn't thought we would catch up again. I give credit to destiny. Yes our friendship is precious. With a note that we will meet up soon, we ended our talk. But her memories still ring in my mind.

Comments